Lupe Fiasco kicked out of Inauguration 2013 party after Obama comments
January 22, 2013 (WASHINGTON) -- A rapper from Chicago went on a 30-minute tirade against President Barack Obama at a Washington inaugural party Sunday.
Lupe Fiasco was asked to leave the stage 30 minutes into the rant.
"These same people supposedly telling us the truth/Limbaugh is a racist/Glebb Beck is a racist/Gaza Strip was getting bombed/Obama didn't say s---," Fiasco rapped. "that's why I ain't vote for him, next one either/I'm part of the problem/My problem is I'm peaceful."
Several published reports say Fiasco was asked to play a different song, but when he refused, he was escorted offstage and off the premises.
- Barber, others found guilty in Moral Monday protests 15 min ago
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Authorities searching for bank robbery suspect 37 min ago
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire 21 min ago
- Fire damages Fayetteville apartment building
- Bank robbed in Durham 44 min ago
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride 57 min ago
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 58 min ago
- Group tasked with keeping kids safe at school
- Truck dumps concrete load onto roadway
- Raleigh mayor to announce major concert
- State prison guard attacked by inmate
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire
22 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help