Wrigleyville Rooftop Assoc. to unveil Wrigley Field advertising plan
January 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Wrigleyville Rooftop Association will unveil its advertising plan on Thursday.
The association says the plan preserves the Wrigleyville community, maintains the viability of the rooftops and upgrades Wrigley Field.
A news conference will be held Friday morning at murphy's bleachers.Last weekend, the Cubs unveiled a $300 million plan to renovate the friendly confines
- Two killed, several injured in Fayetteville crash
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident
- UNC-Chapel Hill to conduct emergency drill
- Hearings begin for Duke Energy's 5 percent hike
- NC Senate takes up energy conservation rollback
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Wake County Schools names new superintendent
- Southern Pines officer remembered
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Did Wake Co teacher encourage bullying?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos