Date set for Crystal Mangum trial
DURHAM (WTVD) -- The accuser in the Duke Lacrosse case is going on trial for the murder of her boyfriend in July.
Crystal Mangum is charged with stabbing Reginald Daye with a kitchen knife during an argument in April 2011.
Daye died ten days later.
Judge Orlando Hudson set a July 8 trial date for the case Thursday, and refused to reduce Mangum's $25,000 bond.
Mangum claims the stabbing was self defense.
durham county, homicide, local/state
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help