Man robs Raleigh SunTrust branch
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police in Raleigh have arrested a man who they say robbed the SunTrust Bank in the 2100 block of Clark Avenue Thursday morning.
It happened shortly after 9:30 a.m. when a suspect entered the bank and passed a robbery note to a teller. After the teller complied with the note's demands, the suspect fled the bank.
Late Thursday, the Raleigh Police Department said it has charged 60-year-old James Edward Masino with robbery with a dangerous weapon.
He was taken to the Wake County Jail.
wake county, bank robbery, local/state
- Woman speaks out about Clayton group home
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- Durham school bus involved in accident
- Man killed by falling tree in Chapel Hill
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- Hurricanes rally to beat Sabres 4-2
- NC State tops Miami 67-58 in ACC tourney
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake