Barrington teachers may strike if deal isn't reached
January 25, 2013 (BARRINGTON, Ill.) -- Some northwest suburban teachers are one step closer to walking the picket line.
The Daily Herald reports that Barrington area teachers have reached an impasse with the District 220 Board of Education.
If a deal isn't reached in seven days, the two sides will submit their best and final offers to the Illinois Education Labor Relations Board.
If an agreement still is not reached, the earliest teachers could strike is February 20th.
- Authorities investigating fatal shooting 54 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help