Arrest warrant issued for alleged Epstein stalker
January 25, 2013 -- A woman accused of stalking Chicago Cubs President Theo Epstein was temporarily missing earlier this month.
Kathleen Kearney disappeared from her family's Boston-area home and was found about seven hours later. That prompted Cook County authorities to warn Epstein. Now the judge overseeing Kearney's stalking case has issued an arrest warrant.
Prosecutors are trying to have her extradited to Chicago.
Kearney was charged last summer with felony stalking and criminal trespass after she flew from Boston to Chicago to look for Epstein.
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Former teacher faces charges 36 min ago
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Portland plans reservoir flush after teen cited
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Girl's memorial being held at basketball arena
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation