Suspected steak robber allegedly stole cast, meat from Elgin supermarket
January 26, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) -- A northwest suburban man is accused of two burglaries, including one in which he allegedly broke into a supermarket through the roof and stole cash and steaks.
Elgin police say Isaac Aguirre, 18, stole $1,200 and steaks from Armando's Supermarket on January 8.
Authorities also say he also wrote, "Steak lovin' burglars" on a roof vent cover.
Aguirre is also accused of a burglary at the American Legion in Elgin on Thursday.
He was in custody at the Kane County Jail, being held on $60,000 bond.
Aguirre is charged with two felony counts of burglary, according to Elgin police.
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- North Carolina Senate rolls out budget plan
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos