2 dead after SUV plows through rail, falls 50 feet
January 26, 2013 (SUMMIT, Ill.) -- Two people died after their car fell off a bridge in southwest suburban Summit.
The SUV plowed through a guard rail on a bridge at Harlem and I-55, before falling more than 50-feet.
Both people inside the vehicle were killed in the crash.
There is no information on what caused them to drive off the road.
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 26 min ago
- Durham girl's wish comes true 56 min ago
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County 31 min ago
- Son: Graham's health declining 40 min ago
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash 24 min ago
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4 22 min ago
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
- Some travel delays at RDU due to storms
48 min ago
- Maya Angelou remembers Nelson Mandela
42 min ago
- Son: Graham's health declining
39 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help