2 injured in NJ mobile home fire
PITTSGROVE TWP., N.J. - January 27, 2013 -- Two people are hospitalized following an overnight fire at a Salem County mobile home.
Fire crews were called out at approximately 3:30 a.m. to Crestwood Drive in the Harding Woods mobile home park in Pittsgrove Township.
It took half an hour for firefighters to bring the blaze under control.
Two people in the home went to Elmer Hospital for treatment; one was transferred to a burn center.
There's no word yet on the cause of the fire.
new jersey, salem county, fire, local/state
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 56 min ago
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor 47 min ago
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville 23 min ago
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- Part of US 64 added to Interstate Highway System
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
abc11.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help