2 injured in NJ mobile home fire
PITTSGROVE TWP., N.J. - January 27, 2013 -- Two people are hospitalized following an overnight fire at a Salem County mobile home.
Fire crews were called out at approximately 3:30 a.m. to Crestwood Drive in the Harding Woods mobile home park in Pittsgrove Township.
It took half an hour for firefighters to bring the blaze under control.
Two people in the home went to Elmer Hospital for treatment; one was transferred to a burn center.
There's no word yet on the cause of the fire.
new jersey, salem county, fire, local/state
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 11 min ago
- Senate Republicans move NC budget to House
- Raleigh names new interim city manager
- Senate leader at odds with Governor over Dix lease
- Abaroa's marriage counselor takes stand
- Police investigate murder-suicide in Durham
- Suspect in Raleigh murder has criminal past
- Cary 9 year old starts Oklahoma fundraiser
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Autopsy: Missing woman died from overdose