2 found shot dead on West Side
Monday, January 28, 2013
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A 16-year-old boy was one of two victims in a double murder being investigated by Chicago police."I just don't know who would take his life like that," said Marsha Langston, the boy's mother.
Antonio Fenner was shot in the 4200 block of West Congress Parkway Saturday afternoon.
His mother said he attended Manley High School and loved sports.
Thirty-two-year old Dimitri Buford was also killed.
Officers rushed to the scene after receiving reports of the two lying dead on the ground.
No suspects are in custody.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2 8 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help