SUV falls 50 feet off bridge, 2 dead
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Police are still trying to figure out what caused an SUV to drive off a bridge near Harlem and I-55, killing two women.
The Cook County Medical Examiner confirmed that 37-year-old Michelle Miranda and 36-year-old Sandra Frankum were killed when the SUV fell more than 50 feet off the bridge.
Family members said the crash happened early Saturday morning but the wreckage wasn't found until hours later.
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Power out to hundreds after car hits power pole 2 min ago
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- Power out to hundreds after car hits power...
1 min ago