Police: Victim not stabbed at Jordan high school
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- There are new details about a weekend stabbing first thought to have occurred at a Durham high school.
Police now say the incident did not happen in the parking lot of Jordan High School.
The victim was an 18-year-old male.
Police said he was stabbed and seriously injured on nearby King Charles Road during an argument Sunday.
They said the suspect was actually taking the victim to the hospital but let him out at Jordan High to wait for an ambulance.
Police said the victim was seriously injured.
stabbing, durham county, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help