Police: Man in Fayetteville shot to death
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Detectives are investigating the apparent shooting death of a man in Fayetteville.
The body of 36-year-old Damon Terrell Bryant was found just before 7:30 a.m. Tuesday in the area of Robeson Street near Commerce Street.
Bryant's body has been sent to the Medical Examiner for official determination of cause of death.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Ballard with the Homicide Unit of the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 549-7326 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, local/state
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help