Lockdowns lifted at six Wake schools
Forestville Road Elementary, Lockhart Elementary, East Wake High, East Wake Middle, Knightdale High, and Knightdale Elementary were put on a "Code Yellow" lockdown Wednesday due to nearby police activity.
The lockdown started around 10:15 a.m. due to an armed home-invasion type robbery in Knightdale. Police had suspects in custody.
As of noon Wednesday, all the lockdowns had been lifted.
wake county, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 29 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home 22 min ago
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- Orange County among hardest hit by ice storm
26 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
30 min ago
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in Fayetteville...
23 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help