Crash on WB I-40 at Harrison Ave. snarls traffic
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A multi-car crash on westbound Interstate 40 at Harrison Avenue in Raleigh blocked traffic for several hours Thursday afternoon.
Raleigh police said Jonathan Tseng was trying to change lanes when he lost control and hit another vehicle.
The force of the impact caused that car to careen into a third car.
One person was taken to Duke Hospital.
Westbound traffic was stopped for about 90 minutes while crews cleaned up the wreckage.
Police charged Tseng with "unsafe movement".
wake county, i40, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 11 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help