ABC11 earns award from local food bank
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- The Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina presented ABC11 and nine other companies with the "2013 Humanitarian Partners Award" Thursday evening.
ABC11 received the honor for our work with the Heart of Carolina Food Drive.
The food bank presents the award to companies who either raise $1 million or 10 million pounds of food in the past five years.
wake county, local/state
- Police: Teen had gunshot residue on hands
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday 16 min ago
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital 12 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Lawmakers get legal help with NC marriage case
- Community rallies around couple after fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Newlyweds ordered to trial in Craigslist slaying
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for America
- Troubleshooter tackles Raleigh parking ticket
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help