Deputies: Man shoots father
GARNER, N.C. (WTVD) -- Wake County deputies said a father and son were arguing and the argument escalated into gunshots.
The shooting happened Saturday morning in the 2400 block of Win Road.
Authorities said the two were arguing and the 36-year-old son shot his father, 66-year-old James Earl Bennett.
The son was taken into custody and charges are pending.
Deputies said Bennett was not seriously injured.
wake county, shooting, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash 51 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 23 min ago
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help