Pikeville man faces sex charges
PIKEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Wayne County Sheriff's Office has charged a Pikeville man with four counts of a sex offense with a child and four counts of indecent liberties.
The alleged victim was between the ages of 6 and 12 when the incidents occurred.
Donald Scott Taylor, of Leigh Street, was being held under a $4.1 million.
wayne county, sex offense, local/state
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Wingate University on lockdown 33 min ago
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes 50 min ago
- NC has fewer teachers and more students 44 min ago
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash 14 min ago
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Group tasked with keeping kids safe at school
- State prison guard attacked by inmate
- Johnston County teen faces 'sexting' charges
- Ground broken on Raleigh high-rise apartments
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help