Woman struck by car in Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A woman, who is reportedly pregnant, was struck by a car in Raleigh Monday evening.
It happened around 7 p.m. at the intersection of Bragg Street and Garner Road, just south of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Police told ABC11 that 22-year-old Claresa Annekea Williams was transported to WakeMed with injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening.
An investigation report says Williams was not in a marked crosswalk and stepped in front of the oncoming vehicle.
No charges were filed.
wake county, local/state
- Majority of number combos picked for Powerball pot
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos