Truck crashes into power pole, driver charged
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Section of Hillandale Road in Durham had to be closed early Wednesday morning after a truck crashed into a power pole.
Authorities said the driver of truck lost control going around a curve on Peppertree Street and knocked over the pole.
The unidentified driver was arrested for allegedly driving drunk.
Further details about the incident have not been released.
durham county, accident, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75