1 dead in Route 38 accident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - February 6, 2013 -- Moorestown police say one person has died due to an accident on Route 38 Wednesday afternoon .
It happened at 2:00 p.m. on eastbound Route 38 near South Church Street.
Police say a vehicle flipped on its side and struck a utility pole.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a white or silver SUV lying on its side, a snapped utility pole, and a utility crew working to repair the pole.
On Wednesday night, Moorestown police told Action News one person died from injuries sustained in the accident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, accident, local/state
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle 28 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Crawleigh could affect school start times 44 min ago
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA 25 min ago
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial
- Video: Local family is truly home for the holiday 19 min ago
- Police recover stolen storm grates
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
16 min ago
- Local family is truly home for the holiday
19 min ago
- Consumer Alert: Online dating scams
4 min ago
abc11.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help