Chicago man faces Evanston home invasion charge
February 6, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) -- A 24-year-old Chicago man is facing home invasion, assault and unlawful restraint charges after Evanston police say he forced his way into an apartment Monday armed with a gun.
Police say Lamont Hall threatened to kill four children and a 28-year-old woman who is the sister of Hall's girlfriend.
Hall was apprehended at the scene.
At the time of the incident, Hall was out on parole for armed robbery.
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help