Chicago man faces Evanston home invasion charge
February 6, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) -- A 24-year-old Chicago man is facing home invasion, assault and unlawful restraint charges after Evanston police say he forced his way into an apartment Monday armed with a gun.
Police say Lamont Hall threatened to kill four children and a 28-year-old woman who is the sister of Hall's girlfriend.
Hall was apprehended at the scene.
At the time of the incident, Hall was out on parole for armed robbery.
- Powerball players check their tickets
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos