Jury deliberates Lincolnshire attempted murder case
February 6, 2013 -- A jury is deliberating the fate of a woman charged in an attack on her ex-husband and his wife with a sledgehammer.
Both sides in the Sandra Rogers attempted murder trial rested their cases Wednesday.
The near-fatal attack happened in their home in Lincolnshire in 2003.
Rogers was charged and took a plea deal the following year.
A judge ordered a trial in 2012, saying Rogers was tricked into admitting her role in the crime.
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- North Carolina Senate rolls out budget plan
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos