West Chicago teachers, district 'close' on some issues
February 6, 2013 (WEST CHICAGO, Ill.) -- There is possible progress between striking teachers in West Chicago and School District 33.
Both sides returned to the bargaining table Wednesday as teachers walked the picket line for a third day.
The union's chief negotiator says both bargaining teams are "close" to coming to terms on some issues.
- Soggy, cool Saturday to start holiday weekend
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- New bill aims to curb overzealous photoshopping 29 min ago
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 58 min ago
- Asia seeks Obama's assurance in territorial spats
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week
- NC woman to climb Kilimanjaro to focus on diabetes
- Cooper asks NC court to intervene in rate increase
- Warehouse fire cause explained
- At barricades, Ukraine insurgents await Easter