Flu restrictions lifted at Allentown hospital
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - February 7, 2013 -- Officials say a visitation restriction brought on by the flu has been lifted at Lehigh Valley Health Network Tuesday.
Children under 18 are now allowed to visit patients at the Allentown hospital.
The restriction was originally put in place to stop the spread of the virus.
Authorities say the number of cases has gone down, but the hospital is still asking anyone with flu-like symptoms to stay home.
allentown, hospitals, pennsylvania, local/state
- Powerball players check their tickets
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade