Flu restrictions lifted at Allentown hospital
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - February 7, 2013 -- Officials say a visitation restriction brought on by the flu has been lifted at Lehigh Valley Health Network Tuesday.
Children under 18 are now allowed to visit patients at the Allentown hospital.
The restriction was originally put in place to stop the spread of the virus.
Authorities say the number of cases has gone down, but the hospital is still asking anyone with flu-like symptoms to stay home.
allentown, hospitals, pennsylvania, local/state
- Bicycle Man's legacy lives on 18 min ago
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Obama skips out of Washington for Hawaii vacation
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
abc11.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help