I-95 southbound lanes reopen near Wilson
WILSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- All lanes were closed on Interstate 95 southbound near Exit 119 (Interstate 795) in Wilson Monday afternoon due to an accident involving a tractor-trailer.
At one point, motorists detoured around the scene by using the shoulder.
There's no word yet on the extent of any injuries.
The roadway reopened around 5:30 p.m.
i95, wilson county, local/state
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle 52 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA 49 min ago
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial
- Video: Local family is truly home for the holiday 21 min ago
- Police recover stolen storm grates
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
40 min ago
- Local family is truly home for the holiday
21 min ago
- Consumer Alert: Online dating scams
28 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help