I-95 southbound lanes reopen near Wilson
WILSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- All lanes were closed on Interstate 95 southbound near Exit 119 (Interstate 795) in Wilson Monday afternoon due to an accident involving a tractor-trailer.
At one point, motorists detoured around the scene by using the shoulder.
There's no word yet on the extent of any injuries.
The roadway reopened around 5:30 p.m.
i95, wilson county, local/state
- Possible tornado damage reported in Franklin County 1 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Did Wake Co teacher encourage bullying?
- UNC ousts Tigers from CWS with 4-2 win 52 min ago
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday' arrests? 57 min ago
- Funeral services set for Southern Pines officer
- New charge for man in Raleigh hit and run
- Fayetteville man faces 139 sex charges
- Wake Schools superintendent could be named 29 min ago
- Long road to recovery for child attacked by dog
- New England Patriots star to be question about a murder 38 min ago
- Johnson Co teacher facing sex charge
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday'...
55 min ago
- Funeral services set for Southern Pines...
20 min ago
- Wake Schools superintendent could be named
29 min ago