I-95 southbound lanes reopen near Wilson
WILSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- All lanes were closed on Interstate 95 southbound near Exit 119 (Interstate 795) in Wilson Monday afternoon due to an accident involving a tractor-trailer.
At one point, motorists detoured around the scene by using the shoulder.
There's no word yet on the extent of any injuries.
The roadway reopened around 5:30 p.m.
i95, wilson county, local/state
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought 34 min ago
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Lindsay Lohan calls sex list 'humiliating'
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets 48 min ago
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Bodie, Cape Hatteras lighthouses to open 12 min ago
- Raleigh police investigate home invasion
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
34 min ago
- I-Team: Are crime alerts needed following...
30 min ago
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
47 min ago