Pair facing charges in disturbance, chase
CHAPEL HILL (WTVD) -- Two Durham residents are facing charges in Chapel Hill following a disturbance Monday night.
Authorities were called at a home on S. Estes Drive around 9:17 p.m. after someone reported the incident.
When officers arrived, they said two suspects fled the scene. After a brief chase, authorities took the pair into custody.
No one was injured during the incident. Details about the disturbance have not been released.
The pair, Ahmaud Fearrington and Valencia Fearrington, have both been charged with resisting arrest.
Ahmaud Fearrington was also charged with of weapon possession by a felon and going armed to the terror of the people.
He is being held in the Orange County Jail under a $25,000 secured bond, while Valencia Fearrington is being held under a $5,000 bond.
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 6 min ago
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Suspect in Sanford shooting death arrested
- Parents hope bone marrow drive can save son
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Bank robbed in Franklinton
- 4th of July celebration returning to Ft. Bragg
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis