1 killed after car crashes into pedestrians
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A woman who was driving on a suspended license is arrested after crashing into a group of people on the Northwest Side early this morning.
A 38-year-old man was killed and three women injured.
The pedestrians stood on Central Avenue just south of Belmont at the time.
Police say the driver drove off heading north before crashing into a few cars and stopping.
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought 24 min ago
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Lindsay Lohan calls sex list 'humiliating'
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft
- Raleigh police investigate home invasion
- Video: Easter celebration in Durham
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Persons of interest identified in Fayetteville shooting
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets 12 min ago
- Whoopi Goldberg writes Denver Post cannabis column
- Doomed ferry's sharp turn, slow evacuation probed
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born near Philadelphia
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards