Two found dead at Henderson motel
HENDERSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Henderson police said a man and woman were found shot to death at a motel early Saturday.
Police Chief K.L. Sidwell said officers found the two people suffering from gunshot wounds when they responded to a call at the Scottish Inn motel in the 1700 block of North Garnett Street after 3 a.m.
Both victims were pronounced dead at the scene. They were later identified as 34-year-old Kenya Odessa Hodges and 33-year-old Jerome Kearney.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925 or the Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141.
homicide, vance county, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 3 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help