2nd suspect Anthony Robinson charged in Bronzeville New Year's Day murder
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Two people are charged in connection with a murder in Chicago's Bronzeville neighborhood on New Year's Day.
Anthony Robinson, 20, faces murder charges, and police say 19-year-old Clyde Jackson was the lookout man when Kelvin Jamison was shot and killed on January 1, 2013.
The shooting happened in the 4500-block of South Champlain.
A third suspect was still at large Saturday.
- Family of dead teen wants federal investigation
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks 53 min ago
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder 28 min ago
- Bicyclist charged with DWI
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign 29 min ago
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- Cumberland County deputy involved in crash
- Jury selection begins in newlywed killing case
- Newtown asks for privacy, kindness on 1-year mark
- NASA: Ancient Martian lake may have supported life
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe
- Young NC couple accused of killing man for...
27 min ago
- Restaurant apologizes for a sign many...
46 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help