Schaumburg baby found dead at 6 weeks old
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An autopsy was scheduled Saturday to determine how a 6-week-old Schaumburg girl died.
Officials say Jaclyn Villafuerte was found unresponsive in her parents' bed at their home on West Harford Drive Friday morning.
The Department of Children and Family Services said it was investigating allegations of neglect against the parents.
- Powerball players check their tickets
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade