'Bully Bandit' accused in Northwest Side bank robbery
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The so-called Bully Bandit has struck again.
This time, he's accused of robbing the Chase Bank in the 3300-block of West Belmont Friday afternoon.
The suspect allegedly has targeted banks on the Chicago's Northwest Side, including one incident in January that was caught on camera.
The robbery Friday was the ninth robbery since late November.
- Family of Danielle Locklear opens up 50 min ago
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 31 min ago
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton
- Photos: Fire in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft