'Bully Bandit' accused in Northwest Side bank robbery
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The so-called Bully Bandit has struck again.
This time, he's accused of robbing the Chase Bank in the 3300-block of West Belmont Friday afternoon.
The suspect allegedly has targeted banks on the Chicago's Northwest Side, including one incident in January that was caught on camera.
The robbery Friday was the ninth robbery since late November.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide