'Bully Bandit' accused in Northwest Side bank robbery
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The so-called Bully Bandit has struck again.
This time, he's accused of robbing the Chase Bank in the 3300-block of West Belmont Friday afternoon.
The suspect allegedly has targeted banks on the Chicago's Northwest Side, including one incident in January that was caught on camera.
The robbery Friday was the ninth robbery since late November.
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Duke gets funds to develop diverse scientists 33 min ago
- US 321 to remain open during Memorial Day weekend 31 min ago
- NBC's Brian Williams to address Elon Class of '13 28 min ago
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles
- How safe are North Caroilna bridges?