Man charged with raping teen
HOKE COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Raeford man is behind bars charged with a sex crime against a teen.
The Hoke County Sheriff's Department has charged 41-year-old Derrick Jamal Wilson with two counts of statutory rape involving a 15-year-old girl.
Wilson was arrested Saturday and was being held at the Hoke County Jail under a $100,000 bond.
hoke county, sex offense, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches