Crash damages Center City dry cleaners, driver flees
CENTER CITY - February 17, 2013 -- Philadelphia police are searching for a driver who was involved a crash that damaged a Center City dry cleaning business.
The two car crash occurred around 3:00 a.m. at the intersection of 23rd and Lombard streets.
Authorities say one car struck the other.
The striking car careened off the road and struck the dry cleaning business.
The driver then got out and fled, leaving the vehicle behind.
The other driver was uninjured.
Firefighters called Licenses and Inspections to the scene to inspect the integrity of the building.
philadelphia, center city, accident, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- Malaysia asks countries for data to help find jet
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation 7 min ago
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67