Hotel evacuated in Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A hazmat situation led to the evacuation of a Raleigh hotel late Saturday night.
It happened around 11 p.m. at the Candlewood Suites on Lead Mine Road.
The hotel was evacuated because of a suspicious odor.
Authorities said one person was taken to the hospital after saying they smelled something "funny" and didn't feel well.
wake county, local/state
- Jury resumes deliberations in jailer trial
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail 21 min ago
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
- NCDOT: Bonner Bridge could reopen next week
- Appeal heard in Jason Young case
- Are more Dorito-flavored foods on the way?
- Ex-President Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Accident shuts down Durham road
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help