Logan double shooting leaves 1 dead
LOGAN - February 17, 2013 -- One man is dead and another is in critical condition a shooting the Logan section of Philadelphia.
Police responded Sunday morning to Albert Einstein Medical Center for a report of shooting victims.
Witnesses tell police they found the two shooting victims lying on the road on the 1400 block of West Loudon Street.
The witnesses transported the victims to the hospital around 1:30 a.m.
A 37-year-old male was shot once in the chest and pronounced dead at the hospital.
A 33-year-old male was shot once in the stomach and is in critical condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- Malaysia asks countries for data to help find jet
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast 16 min ago
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand 25 min ago
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school 6 min ago
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar