Man charged in SW Side accident that injured police
February 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago resident Christopher Slotwinski, 47, was charged with DUI and facing several traffic citations Sunday following a crash near 76th Street and Western Avenue.
Three people, including two police officers, were hurt in that accident Saturday, which involving a squad car and an SUV.
Firefighters say all three victims were taken to the hospital, but their injuries were not life-threatening.
- Deputies shoot, kill female suspect
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Eric Staal returns to Raleigh for MRI
- Child attacked by pit bull dog
- Man attempts to rob Zebulon bank
- Driver faces DWI charge after pedestrian accident
- Golfing great Ken Venturi dies at age 82
- Friend: Murdered mom deleted Facebook due to ex-husband
- Child charged in greenway flashing incident
- Missing man's body found in Jordan Lake
- Group against gay scout inclusion