Pink Line robberies suspect shown in surveillance photos
February 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police are warning riders on the CTA Pink Line after several armed robberies were reported.
According to police, surveillance photos show the suspect responsible for at least two robberies in the past three weeks. Authorities say he pulled a gun on victims and stole their cell phones.
Police say the man is between 22 and 30 years old, has acne, and a tattoo on the left side of his neck.
Anyone who recognizes him is asked to call Chicago police.
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college
- Fayetteville bank robber sought
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- UNC upsets No. 1 Michigan State
- NC State beats Northwestern 69-48
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help