More grid garbage collection to begin
February 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Another 57,000 Chicago homes are about to switch to the grid garbage collection system.
Starting Monday and continuing throughout the week, crews will post notifications on trash carts within the affected area which covers eight wards.
The new garbage collection day will be effective the week of February 25. The changes will also impact recycling services as well.
To find out if your ward is about to make the switch, CLICK HERE.
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help