Fayetteville firefighters put out balcony blaze
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Firefighters say discarded smoking materials were to blame for a blaze that sparked on an apartment balcony Monday afternoon.
The fire was reported in the Brookstone apartment complex in the 1600 block of Brookstone Lane.
The flames were contained to the balcony area. Two apartments have some damage.
cumberland county, fire, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener 54 min ago
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials