Former UNC employee facing more charges
CHATHAM COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- There's a new batch of charges against a former UNC employee already facing child sex charges.
Chatham County deputies arrested Charles Hitlin late Monday night.
Hitlin is now facing 47 additional counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. He's scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
Hitlin was fired from UNC after police found a handgun in his office last November.
He worked as an information technology manager.
unc, chatham county, local/state
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles