Former UNC employee facing more charges
CHATHAM COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- There's a new batch of charges against a former UNC employee already facing child sex charges.
Chatham County deputies arrested Charles Hitlin late Monday night.
Hitlin is now facing 47 additional counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. He's scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
Hitlin was fired from UNC after police found a handgun in his office last November.
He worked as an information technology manager.
unc, chatham county, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help