More guilty verdicts in turkey abuse case
RAEFORD, N.C. (WTVD) -- There have been two more guilty verdicts from a raid on a Butterball Turkey farm in Hoke County.
An undercover investigator for the animal rights group Mercy for Animals shot video at the farm last year.
They claim the video shows widespread abuse of turkeys at the farm.
Friday, Butterball workers Terry Johnson and Billy McBride were found guilty of animal cruelty.
Two other workers were convicted of the same charge late last year.
hoke county, local/state
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Residents told of arsenic in water
- Jeopardy! Clue Crew visits Raleigh
- ACC tournament to move to New York?
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- Driver trapped after hitting tractor trailer
- NC educators have new retirement savings option
- Woman speaks out about Clayton group home
- Car smashes into concrete truck, blocks road
- High speed chase ends in crash, arrest
- Oakwood decision could have far reaching effects