Woman crashes in Clayton
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- A woman suffered non-life-threatening injuries Saturday when she lost control of her SUV in Clayton.
The North Carolina Highway Patrol said the 21 year old apparently hydroplaned in the rain in the 1100 block of Government Road around 10 a.m.
The Ford Explorer went off the road and hit trees.
The driver was taken to WakeMed.
johnston county, accident, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 13 min ago
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea 4 min ago
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg