Low flying aircraft spotted over Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Numerous people reported seeing low flying aircraft in the Raleigh area Wednesday evening.
A Raleigh-Durham International Airport spokesperson told ABC11 that the low flying aircraft are part of a military exercise.
There is no threat to the public, according to the spokesperson.
raleigh durham airport, local/state
- Winter weather advisory for northern counties 25 min ago
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- NCCU fans gather for March Madness watch party 18 min ago
- Video: NC State headed to NCAA tournament 10 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Man shot, killed at Willow Spring bar
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
- Sleet falls in northern counties
25 min ago
- Government drops sex assault charges...
14 min ago
- NCCU headed for the NCCA tournament
14 min ago