Princeville daycare burns
PRINCEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Firefighters say no one was hurt when a blaze broke out at a Princeville daycare center Friday morning.
They were called to the Angel of Faith Daycare on King Avenue when the owner spotted flames coming from the building before the business opened.
The Princeville Fire Department said the building - which is attached to a home - is a total loss. The attached home also has so much heat and smoke damage it may not be salvageable.
edgecombe county, fire, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos