Cumberland man faces sex charge
The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office announced Thursday it has charged a 66-year-old Hope Mills man with sex crimes involving a child.
Richard Broadway, of the 7000 block of Farmland Court, is accused of inappropriate behavior with a 15-year-old girl in 2010.
Broadway's bond was set at $250,000.
cumberland county, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help