Second Target to open in Cary
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- Target is bringing hundreds of new jobs to Cary.
The retailing giant revealed Friday that it will open its second Cary store in March 2014.
The new store will be located in western Cary on O'Kelly Chapel Road, inside the Parkside Town Commons Shopping Center.
Target says the new store will create 200 new jobs.
"Target is very excited to bring another store to the city of Cary," said Samir Shah, Target's senior vice president of stores in the Eastern region. "We are committed to providing high-quality merchandise at a great value for our guests and continuing our reputation as a good neighbor in the Cary community."
The Minnesota-based company says they will hold job fairs sometime early next year.
wake county, local/state
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help