Durham police investigate fatal stabbing
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Durham police are investigating a homicide that happened early Saturday.
Officers were dispatched at 2:10 a.m. to a stabbing call at 1406 Fidelity Drive. When they arrived, officers found a male inside the house suffering from stab wounds.
The victim, Aubrey Parrish, 29, of Durham, was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
No charges have been filed, but investigators said they are following several leads.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
durham county, homicide, stabbing, local/state
- Search for missing swimmer to resume Thursday
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Senate panel votes to ease landfill restrictions 24 min ago
- NWS confirms Franklin County tornado
- Wake superintendent named, controversy begins
- Sopranos actor James Gandolfini dies of cardiac arrest 15 min ago
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stocks slide as Fed says bond purchases could slow
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport