Plainfield teen charged with sex crimes
March 18, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) -- A teenager from Plainfield is charged with sex crimes.
Nineteen-year-old Jonathan Fogelman turned himself in to Naperville police last week.
Fogelman is now in Will County Jail charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and one count of possession of child pornography.
Authorities say he had an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle 46 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA 43 min ago
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial
- Video: Local family is truly home for the holiday 15 min ago
- Police recover stolen storm grates
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
34 min ago
- Local family is truly home for the holiday
15 min ago
- Consumer Alert: Online dating scams
22 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help